Participate in protesting the continuance of missile defense at one of two locations:
- 1:00PM Saturday, June 5
- Front gate VANDENBERG Space Command: Intersection of Hwy 1 (across from Vandenberg Middle School, six miles north of Lompoc on Highway 1 in Santa Barbara, Country, CA)
- For info call or text 805-696-5159 or check www.vandenberwitness.org
- 3:00PM Saturday, June 5
- Los Angeles Air Force Base Space and Missile Center: 200 N. Douglas Street, El Segundo, CA (Los Angeles AFB helps with the tracking and targeting of missile launches)
- Que Keju, "Where do the missiles land"
- L. Stephen Coles, M.D. of Physicians for Social Responsibility LA
- For info call or text 831-206-5043, or check www.nuclearabolition.org
These protests are sponsored by International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons (ICAN), Women's International League for Peace and Freedom and the Global Network Against Weapons and Nuclear Power in Space.
Protests endorsed by: Nuclear Age Peace Foundation, Nevada Desert Experience, Los Alamos Study Group, War Resisters League, So Cal Federation of Scientists, Code Pink, Physicians for Social Responsibility and many others.